- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Alive and Well Acupuncture255 George Bush Blvd. #B
Delray Beach, FL 33444561-272-7816
- We accept most insurances
I developed a severe sciatic pain about 4 months ago which limited my mobility severely. After going through radiating pain for over two months , one of my friends highly recommended Dr. Edward Scarlett and I immediately made an appointment to see him. After my first visit, the pain subsided and after each visit I had significant improvement thanks to Dr. Scarlett’s caring personality along with his tremendous experience in finding and treating the underlying problem. I would like to... Read more »
I recently moved to North Carolina to be with family so, unfortunately, I no longer have the pleasure of seeing Dr. Edward! He has been my savior for the past many, many years! I suffer from terrible migraines and all I had to do was call and he’d squeeze me in to his busy schedule. After my treatment, I was able to leave his office with almost 100% relief. He also helped me with nerve pain after I had a... Read more »
Happy Patient!! Jenniffer was last modified: January 6th, 2012 by edward
“I started treatment with Dr. Scarlett just after Thanksgiving by the suggestion of my lovely wife Jennifer. Her health had improved dramatically in such a short time as a patient of Dr. Edward. I was experiencing many digestive issues related to IBS, pain, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. I had different ailments all my life with no idea what caused it. It was pretty bad and over time has gotten worse. After a few treatments I am more relaxed, sleeping habits... Read more »
“Great improvement. I am very pleased” Bill K.
Testimonial was last modified: September 23rd, 2011 by admin
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •